Weekend and Overnight Shifts needed Now!
Oceanside Supported Living strives to ensure a better quality of life for people with disabilities. We provide high quality, compassionate and dependable care. We provide Direct Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We have a variety of shifts available, including evenings, overnights, weekends and mornings. This is a great position for college students.
Be employed and become part of an important team of caring people who are committed to assisting others, allowing our clients to live and work as independently as possible.
We are seeking compassionate and reliable individuals who wish to become important team members in a very special and rewarding job.
Oceanside Supported Living provides services such as:
• Light housekeeping
• Medication reminders
• Meal planning/preparation
• Incidental transportation
• Personal care and hygiene assistance and more.
• All applicants must be 18 years and older
• We conduct a Department of Justice Live Scan on all potential employees.
• We conduct DMV & background/ reference checks
• Applicants must be fluent in English
• All applicants must have reliable transportation and a clean driving record
• Standard First Aid and Adult CPR certified is required (we provide the training & certification)
Compensation: $11-$13 per hour
Applications are also available between the hours of 9 a.m- 4 p.m, Monday through Friday.
Oceanside Supported Living Inc.
820 Bay Ave suite 101
Capitola, CA 95010
Oceanside Supported Living is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.